Yet, I am still committed to Stash-to-Story. I am passionate about encouraging others to tell and preserve their stories. Instead of actively gathering stories, I'm accepting what comes my way and holding them in a queue.
Please follow these steps to contact me or to get your story on this blog:
- If you have sent a story in and have not seen it on this blog please resubmit it to me directly at: email@example.com.
- If you'd like to submit a story please submit it directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please direct any questions, concerns, or ideas to me at email@example.com
- Please note that I'm expanding my collection to all forms of craft.
- I will be giving occasional Stash-to-Story classes in the greater Boston area including SouthCoast Massachusetts. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the next class.
Above all: remember, to tell your story. You must carry your story into the future by its telling. You will enhance the value and appreciation of the craft you practice and love.
I look forward to the time when I can resume this project. In the meantime, every stitch tells a story -- be sure to tell yours.